Training for community groups
Do you represent a Refugee and Migrant Community Group? We also deliver a range of Community Development based training courses including:
- Project Management
- Project planning, evaluation and reporting
- Establishing and running charities and charitable companies
- Trading for Social Purpose, Charitable Trading and Tax
- Financial Governance and Charity Governance
- Understanding UK Charity Law and the Duty of the Trustee
TS4SE members have a long history of assisting refugee community groups in their development, and are always willing to discuss ideas for setting up and furthering community organisations. See our community development page for more details.
We understand that your organisation may have limited budgets and staff time. As well as offering discounts to refugee and migrant community groups, we can help by offering a range of training and development models that can meet both your expectations and resources.