TS4SE’s not for profit work allows us to deliver cost effective work for refugee and migrant community groups and local community groups that want to improve how they work with their diverse local populations.
Our work with communities is driven by a strong belief in the principles underlying community development practice and our work with refugees and migrants is driven by our belief in:
- community empowerment and informed decision making by communities and individuals;
- learning and sharing experiences with those we work with;
- developing sustainable communities able to articulate their own needs and act independently;
- encouraging refugee and migrant participation and involvement in all aspects of daily life.
- Project design and sourcing funding
- Project Management
- Evaluation and monitoring support
- Incorporation and charity registration
- Training on charity governance, financial governance and charity duties
- Community Asset Transfer and Governance
In addition we work with a range of partners to deliver national recognized community development work and accredited National Occupational Standard (City and Guilds) qualifications in Community Development.
TS4SE have delivered a range of accredited courses with TACCT and we are now able to offer City and Guilds (Levels 2 and 3) in Community Development Work – essential for anyone involved in community work or looking to become active and involved the voluntary and community sector.
In some circumstances we are happy to offer “pro bono” support to refugee and migrant groups. Please contact TS4SE for more information about how we can help out your community group or voluntary association.